- Use the appointment scheduler below to select a time.
- We'll send you a link (text/email) to start your online visit from home, at your scheduled time.
- After your visit: go to The Urgency Room for your test, we'll be ready for you.
- When you're done, no need to wait. We will text you when your results are available.
Please Note: We only allow ONE patient per appointment slot
***scroll below the form for additional instructions***
Online Visit Instructions:
- Once your appointment is confirmed you'll receive a link (text/email) to visit our online platform.
- Click the link to start your online visit at your scheduled appointment time.
- Arrive early if possible to give yourself time to get logged in and set up.
- If you are new to our virtual platform, you'll need to create a new account and select “Start New Visit.”
- Answer a few quick questions and click “Start New Visit” and a clinician will be with you shortly
- After you have completed your online visit, go to The Urgency Room for your rapid COVID test.
- You must be in Minnesota at the time of the video visit.
- Minors under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when presenting to The Urgency Room.
- Online testing is available for patients who have minor COVID symptoms, visit us in-person if your symptoms are urgent.
- Please verify your network status and individual insurance coverage for COVID testing prior to arrival.
- The COVID-19 test we offer is Abbots ID NOW molecular NAAT (nucleic acid amplification) test.
Find Out More:
COVID Testing FAQ
Urgency Room COVID Info & Updates
Trouble Logging In For Your Visit?
- Click the button below to start your visit directly from our website.
- If you are still having issues, try logging in from a desktop (with video and audio capabilities)
- If using a mobile phone, try downloading our Urgency Room app from the App Store, search for The Urgency Room and download directly to your phone.
Online Visit Platform Log In
Watch this video for step by step instructions for using our virtual platform:
Looking for Results?
- Click the button to log back into your account or open up The Urgency Room app on your phone.
- Select the correct patient and click Previous Visits
- Select the correct date of service and click Visit Notes
- Your results will be located with in the Addendum portion of the portal
Get Your Results
Here’s how to make sure you get the care you need:
Allow any popups that ask you for access to your camera and microphone
Use a device with a camera and microphone — a computer is preferred
Switch to wifi instead of cellular service if you're on a smartphone or tablet
If your telehealth visit is disrupted by a technical difficulty, you may receive a phone call from our staff. Please answer your phone if you’re disconnected.
Have questions? See our FAQs.