Avoid the Crowd. Register from Your Phone.
To increase safety and reduce the number of people in our waiting rooms, we’ve created a new way for patients to check in from their digital devices.
Unless you’re having an emergency, please check in on your mobile device and wait in your car to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- It’s easy to check-in on your phone or mobile device by texting Urgency to 34947.
- You can avoid the crowd by waiting in the comfort and safety of your own car.
- Click the link to fill out your registration paperwork online.
- When you see the Green Check and Thank You! confirmation message you are good to go!
- We’ll send you a text to let you know when your room is ready.
- Proceed to the lobby, we'll be waiting for you.
***if you need immediate care, proceed directly to the front desk
Want to Come in to Register? No Problem.
Mobile check in is not for patients experiencing urgent or emergency concerns. If you have a concern that needs immediate medical attention please proceed directly to the lobby.
- Patients with less urgent issues can still come inside to register:
- If you don’t feel comfortable using a mobile device.
- If you were dropped off and don’t have a care to wait in.
- If you prefer to check in at the front desk.
Prefer to Register from a Computer or Tablet?
Click below to complete your registration. We'll text your phone when we're ready for you:
Eagan Registration Woodbury Registration Vadnais Registration
Here's More Information About Us:
Urgency Room Capabilities
COVID Testing & Information
Online Care at The Urgency Room