Skip The Waiting Room
Check in from your phone as soon as you arrive
Check In From Your Car:
Text URGENCY to 34947
Avoid the waiting room, stay in your car and let us know you're here. We'll let you know as soon as we're ready for you.
- When you get to The Urgency Room, park and text URGENCY to 34947.
- We'll send you a link to complete your registration from your phone.
- We'll text you as soon as your room is ready. Come on in, we'll be waiting for you.
***if you need immediate care, proceed directly to the lobby
Everyone is welcome to come inside.
While checking in from your phone can be a great option, you can always come inside:
- If you’re having an urgent or emergency situation
- If you don’t feel comfortable using a mobile device
- If you were dropped off and don’t have a care to wait in
- If you prefer to check in at the front desk
Prefer to Register from a Computer or Tablet?
Click below to complete your registration. We'll text your phone when we're ready for you:
Eagan Registration Woodbury Registration Vadnais Registration
Here's More Information About Us:
Urgency Room Capabilities
COVID Testing & Information
Telehealth at The Urgency Room
Avoid the Crowd. Register from Your Phone.
To increase safety and reduce the number of people in our waiting rooms, we’ve created a new way for patients to check in from their digital devices.
Unless you’re having an emergency, we’re encouraging patients to check in on their mobile devices and wait in their cars to reduce the risk of spreading COVID and other illnesses.
- It’s easy to check-in on your phone or mobile device by texting Urgency to 34947.
- You can avoid the crowd by waiting in the comfort and safety of your own car.
- We'll send you a secure link to to fill out your registration paperwork online.
- Once you’re checked in, we’ll send you a text to let you know when your room is ready.
- Proceed to the lobby, we'll be waiting for you.
What We're Doing to Keep Our Patients Safe:
Our goal is to create the best experience for our patients. Patient and staff safety is our number one concern.
- Our emergency-trained providers are prepared to deliver the care you need for all your urgent or emergent medical concerns in a safe and comforting environment.
- We're encouraging social distancing in our lobbies and limiting visitors to one per patient (2 for children)
- Our staff is focused on patient safety throughout the entire duration of your visit.
- While we treat both COVID and non-COVID concerns, we are able to safely care for and treat both separately inside all of our locations.