Let Us Know The Urgency Room
Location Closest To You
To get started, select your preferred location should you
need to visit our clinic for testing or additional evaluation:
Vadnais Heights UR
- On-Demand Testing is available from 8am to 8pm, every day
- Patients must be in Minnesota at the time of video visit
On Demand Testing Process:
- Download the app from the app store or use the link from a desktop or tablet to get started
- If you are new to our virtual platform, you will need to create a new account and select start new visit.
- If you are a parent registering a child (under 18), be sure to click “Add Child” and then START to create the visit for your child and not for yourself.
- If the child, spouse or other family member is over 18 they will need to create their own account.
- Enter your preferred location (Eagan, Woodbury or Vadnais) in the Coupon Code section of the payment field to avoid entering your credit card information. We will need to know which location you will be visiting should you need any additional testing or evaluation after your video visit.
- Answer a few quick questions and click Start New Visit and a provider will be with you shortly.
- After you have completed your online visit, go to The Urgency Room for your rapid COVID test.
Allow any popups that ask you for access to your camera and microphone
Use a device with a camera and microphone — a computer is preferred
Switch to wifi instead of cellular service if you're on a smartphone or tablet
If your telehealth visit is disrupted by a technical difficulty, you may receive a phone call from our staff. Please answer your phone if you’re disconnected.
Have questions? See our FAQs.