COVID Care at The Urgency Room
Appointments for COVID TESTING:
Schedule an appointment online to meet with a provider and receive a COVID test
- Schedule a time to meet with a provider online.
- After your online visit, head to The Urgency Room for your test. We will text you when your results are ready.
- All scheduled appointments are guaranteed a COVID test.
- Click the link below to schedule your visit.
- Times are available over a rolling 24 hour period.
Care for COVID SYMPTOMS:
Visit us In-person for care and treatment for your symptoms
Schedule a Visit Now
Find Out More:
COVID Testing FAQ
Urgency Room COVID Info & Updates
What to Expect?
Scheduled Online Visit:
- Appointments are available from 8am to 8pm, every day.
- All testing must include an online visit with a provider.
- You will receive (text/email) with a link connecting you to our online provider.
- Sign in at your scheduled appointment time from home.
- AFTER your visit is complete, head to the closest Urgency Room to take your COVID test.
- We'll text you as soon as your results are available.
- Visit us in Eagan, Vadnais Heights or Woodbury from 8am to 10pm, every day.
- No appointment is necessary.
- You will meet with our care team and provider to review your symptoms and concerns.
- We cannot guarantee you will receive a COVID test but we can treat your symptoms.
- You will discuss a treatment plan with your provider.
Rapid Testing at The Urgency Room:
We test using Abbot's ID NOW molecular test. It is an NAAT (nucleic acid amplification) test.
The ID NOW test was designed to be used in “point of care” environments and ideal for places like The Urgency Room, where samples are not transported offsite, are run immediately, and patients are not staying for long periods of time. The goal is to provide highly accurate, rapid testing to identity infection quickly and in-turn, reduce the spread.
Trouble Logging In For Your Visit?
Click the link to log in at your scheduled time:
Start Your Visit
Have More Questions:
Find out more:
Urgency Room FAQs